Our Financial Management Services
After determining the appropriate financial needs of your family or loved one, there are several services that may make sense for the short- or long-term management of your aging loved one’s finances. Aging Life offers many options to help with issues that may arise around financials, including daily money management or moving into a new living situation.
Your financial manager will begin by assessing your situation, organizing your documents, and beginning to streamline your bill payment process.
Once this initial assessment has been completed, you will meet with your financial manager as needed. During these meetings, you will be working together to complete the following services:
- Reviewing and paying monthly bills on time
- Reconciling bank and investment statements
- Organizing paperwork and mail
- Insurance review
- Benefits and Medicaid/Medicare enrollment
- Selection of healthcare and prescription plans
- Budget development
- Asset and personal property inventory
- Asset and property management
- Coordination of tax documentation and assistance filing tax returns
- Providing monthly financial statements
- Fraud victim advocacy
- Community financial resource coordination and education
- Reviewing and monitoring (EOBs) Explanation of Benefits
If you or a senior you care about
- needs frequent assistance paying bills
- has misplaced critical paperwork and financial documentation
- is overwhelmed by his/her financial situation
Aging Life can help!
When anticipating a move from your home, our financial managers will assist you and your family with the evaluation of affordable living options based on your individual needs, work with your care team to ensure a positive move experience, and assist by coordinating all aspects on the ground including collaboration with the following:
- Estate Liquidators
- Redirection of bills
- Handyman repairs
We are here to help!