Care Monitoring provides ongoing oversight of services provided. A licensed, professional practitioner from our team of skilled New Mexico Care Managers will notify you if a change in status occurs or if a change in plan is needed.
One of our professional Care Managers will regularly check in with your loved one at their home or care facility to ensure their needs are being met and that they are comfortable. Our Care Managers will also take the time to review the elder care health plan to ensure it is accurate and up-to-date and coordinate any necessary changes.
Our comprehensive Care Monitoring services include:
- One or more scheduled visits to the elder’s home or facility every month for a status evaluation
- Regular email or telephone consultations with family to discuss any issues that arise
- Coordination and interaction with outside service providers and facility staff
- Monthly email updates to family members and other appropriate parties, such as attorneys, trust officers, and physicians
- Accompanying elders to medical appointments and emergency room visits
- 24/7 access 365 days a year to our emergency on-call service (Additional hourly fees apply when service is provided, but you always have access to our guaranteed response whenever you need it.
Aging Life is a valuable resource for families facing financial, legal, or health care issues associated with aging. Our team of highly qualified professional consultants and care managers evaluate, assess, and offer workable solutions to problems commonly associated with aging or disability.